Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
300332. Payroll Services Officer
1. Process largely routine documents in accordance with standard routines and checks for completeness and/or serious errors related to processing payroll. 2. Enters or extracts specified information/data related to employees’ payment from the system. 3. Maintain and update employee information (enrol the newly hired staff to ERP, update the changes to salary and designation) on ERP. 4. Prepare payroll advice to process all related pay-outs & recoveries by collating the accurate data from relevant sources like sales commission, performance bonus, housing loan, housing/ leave advance, shift, headset and car allowances. 5. Review Clearance and provide input for Final Settlement considering all necessary payments and recoveries. 6. Handle different enquires related to processing payroll. 7. Ensure timely administration and employee data administration concerning the payroll at all times. 8. Ensure effective archiving and easily accessed records/ approvals. 9. Support the audit exercise by ensuring proper documentation of payroll records and relevant approvals. 10. Plan, organise and prioritise workloads within area of supervision. 11. Maintain standards, review check and monitor work to ensure quality requirements met. 12. Collate, examine, consider and advise on data and information held in the section. 13. Perform other activities as directed by the higher levels of supervision.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Related Experience: Payroll or a related field
- Degree: Higher diploma