Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Civil Site Projects Specialist Professional
- Participate in the review and study of high level and low level network designs and evaluate technical requirements in order to plan the integration of new services/ enhancements into the network.
- Carry out feasibility studies and evaluations for the network infrastructure rollout plans and projects in coordination with other teams.
- Contribute in defining network implementation approaches, and in planning and scheduling works.
- Plan and deploy Mobily’s network Infrastructure projects and manage rollout plans to expand the network services.
- Prepare appropriate documentation for assigned projects and Provide technical leadership to a small group of temporarily assigned engineers and technicians
- Deliver the project scope in coordination with Network implementation Project Control & Network Design to ensure that the design parameters, project & contractual terms are met.
- Solve technical issues with the contractors and other local authority requirements and Coordinate As-Built BOQ’s, delivery notes submitted by the contractors.
- Coordinate testing, commissioning and acceptance of the installed equipment/ structures,Pilot tests systems to ensure that solutions work correctly and meet the specification, and that they provide the degree of functionality and reliability required. .
- Monitor planning and materials costs to assist in the control of departmental budgets
- Contribute in the pre-qualification process based on bidders’ technical, financial, commercial and expertise.
- Prepare regular progress reports of the activities related to the network infrastructure rollout plans and expansion projects
- Maintain records & data base of implementation process and all items delivered and installed in coordination with project implementation engineers and contractors.
- Ensure successful completion of the assigned project phase within the budgeted time and cost constraints.
- Perform other duties as directed by the higher levels of supervision
Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent from an accredited university
- Job Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience : Min: 5
- Related Experience: - A minimum of Five (5)years of experience in Network Engineering, or a related field.
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree