Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/05/18 09:59:34 Expires 2020-07-25 Ref: JB1100004277
- Monitor and govern end-to-end project development, including defining project scope, goals, deliverables and success criteria that support business goals, in collaboration with project delivery, project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Maintain project plans with delivery manager, project sponsor and project team input, including defining the work breakdown structures, schedule, resources, deliverables and estimated efforts required for each task.
- Clarify inter-dependencies across projects and coordinate efforts with corresponding delivery managers, Align interdependencies and synergies across entities and programs
- Coordinate and align assigned departments’ inputs for corporate planning, support the efforts to formulate corporate and business unit goals. Support the process of defining the corporate, cross-divisional and company-wide KPIs and targets across assigned entities and programs and review it for consistency and alignment with the corporate plan.
- Contribute in the preparation of the monthly dashboard to provide the management withstrategic initiatives progress and benefit realization
- Track project performance against plan, including scheduled milestones, deliverables and resource/budget utilisation.
- Maintain project documentation and monitor dependencies, critical paths, risks and issues, including recommending corrective and mitigating actions.
- Proactively govern changes in project scope, troubleshoot problems, and devise contingency plans.
- Prepare and deliver regular project status/progress reports and presentations to project sponsors and stakeholders
- Advise management on current and expected risks hindering implementation and recommend solutions
- Maintain awareness of developments in the approved project management methodology and standards, and apply these consistently to the management of all projects
- Perform other activities as required by higher levels of supervision.
Project and program management.
Engineering, Business Management, Information Technology