Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/05/18 09:59:34 Expires 2020-07-25 Ref: JB1100004277
- Monitor and govern end-to-end project development, including defining project scope, goals, deliverables and success criteria that support business goals, in collaboration with project delivery, project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Maintain project plans with delivery manager, project sponsor and project team input, including defining the work breakdown structures, schedule, resources, deliverables and estimated efforts required for each task.
- Clarify inter-dependencies across projects and coordinate efforts with corresponding delivery managers, Align interdependencies and synergies across entities and programs
- Coordinate and align assigned departments’ inputs for corporate planning, support the efforts to formulate corporate and business unit goals. Support the process of defining the corporate, cross-divisional and company-wide KPIs and targets across assigned entities and programs and review it for consistency and alignment with the corporate plan.
- Contribute in the preparation of the monthly dashboard to provide the management withstrategic initiatives progress and benefit realization
- Track project performance against plan, including scheduled milestones, deliverables and resource/budget utilisation.
- Maintain project documentation and monitor dependencies, critical paths, risks and issues, including recommending corrective and mitigating actions.
- Proactively govern changes in project scope, troubleshoot problems, and devise contingency plans.
- Prepare and deliver regular project status/progress reports and presentations to project sponsors and stakeholders
- Advise management on current and expected risks hindering implementation and recommend solutions
- Maintain awareness of developments in the approved project management methodology and standards, and apply these consistently to the management of all projects
- Perform other activities as required by higher levels of supervision.
Project and program management.
Engineering, Business Management, Information Technology