Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Assist in fulfilling legal, secretarial requirements for corporate governance; familiarize the secretarial function on compliance issues and corporate law impacting the business and company establishment.
- Create, and maintain policies and processes for an overall legal, secretarial, compliance.
- Develop manuals and checklists to guide different functions on corporate governance issues.
- Review and assist drafting MoMs and resolutions for board of directors and its committees along with needed reports and provide suggestions and corrections, in alignment with governing regulations.
- Drafting resolutions for the board of directors and its committees and management as requested in view of governing regulations and internal policies,
- Study and provide needed advise to various subjects concerning board, its committees, company and its management in view of governing regulations,
- Monitor compliance and recommend corrective actions where necessary to ensure alignment with the governance
- Efficiently manage all documents related to Corporate Affairs and ensure that critical documents are always in company's custody and available for reference in an efficient manner
- Assist in ensuring development of strong governing processes for subsidiaries companies’ as per governing regulations
- Managing board of directors and its committees work system as per required by Dept
- Handle CMA requirements for board of directors and its committees in coordination with Investor Relations Dept.
- Supervise and verify paymentprocess for board of directors its committees members benefits/ compensations in coordinates with Finance
- Supervising the process for signing board of directors’ resolutions,
- Set and prepare board of directors and its committees meetings calendar in cooperation with Finance dept. and governing regulations,
- Managing various requests from other Depts. related to board of directories and its committees and their members
- Follow-up with concerned departments. regarding implementation of board of directors and its committee resolutions and report the implementation status periodically,
- Remain abreast /Updated & advise on corporate law and other regulations impacting the business
Law/ Company Secretary