Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Develop the processes of data acquisition and native scripting in Teradata and govern the processes of the deferent data aggregates following the data models
2. Participate in all Low Level Design (LLD) and other product/application design process (HLD) including business analysis to assist the development of product roadmap and delivery schedule.
3. orchestrate the data transformation from the EDWH landing/staging till the data mart/aggregates and level up syncing both source data acquisition, Data Modeler and Reporting
4. Optimally build up, retain and utilize technical expertise related to Extraction and transforming Data In/From Data warehouse (Profile, Analysis, Standardize, Clean, Integrate, Score Carding, Reference Data , native TD scripts) and to build best practices and standards in these areas.
5. Provide scalable, highly available and robust Data warehouse solutions guided by Mobily business requirements (and customer experience) with precise customizations, configurations and interfaces to other systems and applications.
6. Liaise regularly with operations for management and maintenance of system applications/solutions and provision of support to ensure all L3 fixes are aligned as per the enterprise architecture and they fit in new releases and on-going projects
7. Oversee the deployment of policy servers to stop and reduce services that degrade network performance and to guarantee optimal end user customer experience.
8. Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the line manager.
IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Management Systems.