Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Facilitate the incident management process to ensure successful integration with the other areas in Mobily security.
- Perform investigation and escalation for complex or high severity security threats or incidents.
- Coordinate evidence/data gathering and documentation and review security incident reports.
- Manage security incidents from identification through remediation; receive, document, and report cyber security events.
- Categorize incidents and implement corresponding escalation procedures, Communicate and coordinate incident response efforts
- Perform intrusion scope and root cause analyses, assist intrusion remediation and strategy implementation.
- Conduct daily operational update meetings for SOC staff and unscheduled situational update briefings for management
- Analyze reports to understand threat campaign(s) techniques, lateral movements and extract indicators of compromise (IOCs).
- Recommend effective process changes to enhance defense and response procedures.
- Coordinate with IT and Network Operations to resolve high or critical severity level incidents
- Analyze compromised/potentially compromised systems and participate in incident response
- Monitor and auditmalicious activity observed by or reported to the SOC.
- Perform other duties as required by higher levels of supervision.
- Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) (required)
Relevant information security certifications, such as CISSP, SANS GCIA, SANS GPEN, SANS GCFA, SANS GNFA, SANS GREM, Offensive Security OSCP.
Information Systems, Computer Science