Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the sector through performing own responsibilities and managing direct reports performance. 2. Set the department’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of such to reporting sections, and guide their achievement. 3. Contribute to the development of the sector’s policies, procedures and processes through providing input as advised by the direct supervisor. 4. Provide direction and advice to the direct reports in performing their delegated responsibilities. 5. Ensure the ongoing development of the department’s employees, and assure the developmental activities of direct reports. 6. Oversee the overall performance of direct reports and ensure KPI’s are well communicated and monitored. 7. Ensure effective identification, allocation and utilization of the division’s resources.
- Manage Customer Management’s KPI’s targets in customer experience dashboard for all customer touch points , establishing the right metrics following benchmarks and best practices
- Govern customer Journey across various work streams to identify gaps, fulfilling it with the relevant process, people, and technology to enhance customer experience.
- Liaise with marketing and product development functions to optimize BU products experience (UX) from concept until launch and post launch.
- Drive customer simulation practices and programs via customer journey mapping towards customer experience continuous improvement
- Manage the of Review BU internal processes, SLAs & OLAs and maintain risk register with support of Corporate Risk Management Team
- Manage the assessment, development / enhancement and automation of Customer Management Core Processes & Workflows to enhance oversight and management of the BU operations and projects.
- Manage the Development of new processes as per BU’s operational excellence requirements through optimization of processes and systems competencies, Implement change management program to improve processes as per approved recommendations
- Ensure system and services sustainability/ availability through proper liaison of Communication between BU Care and external department.
- Develop process, methodology, & documentation of BSIM, Review BSIM Plan to ensure the technical & operational requirements of the project launch.
- Evaluate and ensure the product & operational readiness across the impacted stakeholders.
- Manage real time Simulation for Mobile, Fixed Connectivity and IT Services products & services end to end.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the line manager.
Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering or a similar discipline from an accredited uni