Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the sector through performing own responsibilities and managing direct reports performance. 2. Set the department’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of such to reporting sections, and guide their achievement. 3. Contribute to the development of the sector’s policies, procedures and processes through providing input as advised by the direct supervisor. 4. Provide direction and advice to the direct reports in performing their delegated responsibilities. 5. Ensure the ongoing development of the department’s employees, and assure the developmental activities of direct reports. 6. Oversee the overall performance of direct reports and ensure KPI’s are well communicated and monitored. 7. Ensure effective identification, allocation and utilization of the division’s resources.
- Provide technical expertise to sales organization in selecting, implementing and developing competitive product and services applications and solutions.
- Develop and execute pre-sales consultant selling strategies and identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Lead the creation and delivery of innovative product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remotely, build and deliver business and technical presentations and technical white papers.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight during trials, Proof of Concept (POCs), complex demos, etc.
- Provide presales and technical guidance to sales teams and key business partners.
- Ensure the technical requirements / specification of the customer is documented precisely in line with the proposed solution for the respective technical implementation team and manage the service delivery.
- Build the requirements for proofs of concept with Product Management/Product Development.
- Ensure optimal presale coverage for the delivery of technological solutions and Production of responses to Requests for Information and request for Pricing.
- Define/refine sales messages and ensure sales packages are developed and messages communicated to sales team that to be worked out together with Product Management and Marketing.
- Ensure that the Pre-Sales resources evolve in line with the Marketing Message and Sales Teams stated requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Management to develop and deliver training on business problems, products, and messages classroom for new pre-Sales team members.
- Perform other duties as required by higher levels of supervision.