Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the sector through performing own responsibilities and managing direct reports performance. 2. Set the department’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of such to reporting sections, and guide their achievement. 3. Contribute to the development of the sector’s policies, procedures and processes through providing input as advised by the direct supervisor. 4. Provide direction and advice to the direct reports in performing their delegated responsibilities. 5. Ensure the ongoing development of the department’s employees, and assure the developmental activities of direct reports. 6. Oversee the overall performance of direct reports and ensure KPI’s are well communicated and monitored. 7. Ensure effective identification, allocation and utilization of the division’s resources.
1. Oversee the B2B strategic planning process and ensure the efficiency and quality of the mid-long term strategies and tactical plans aligned with the corporate strategic plan milestones and objectives.
2. Liaise with Corporate Strategy on the BU strategy plan and create tactical plans with both Corporate Strategy and senior management.
3. Define Mobily Business Strategic Priorities in terms of Business’s focus, future positioning, business marketing portfolio guidelines and differentiated value propositions across all service categories
4. Oversee the tracking of strategic initiatives and tactical plans’ execution.
5. Responsible for all B2B segmentation including extracting customer, analyzing profiles to determine market segment requirements and implementation across all internal & external systems
6. Manage Mobily Business Modules plan by designing B2B Portfolio and products roadmap across all service categories: Mobile Services, IT & Digital, Fixed Data, Fixed Voice, Broadband and required bundles
7. Oversee/manage all B2B market research projects to drive strategic, competitive and tactical direction
8. Manage and ensure the latest update to B2B the intelligence of competitor moves, market entrance, competitor strategies and pricing, vendors new technology and products
9. Ensure that refinements of and updates on the tactical plans are undertaken - based on Corporate Strategy team update and execution progress.
10. Manage and ensure the B2B regulations & policies, price changes are aligned with the CITC regulations in co-ordination with budgeting & pricing.
11. Manage the business unit risk across the entire value chain by being the BU risk management representative
12. Perform any other duties and responsibilities related as designated by the line manager.
- Strong experience and in-depth understanding of strategic and operational planning and reporting, including budgeting and financial follow-up
- Proven experience in Project management
- Excellent and persuading communication skills
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Ability to manage multiple complex priorities within demanding timeframes
- Good negotiation skills
Fluency in Arabic and English (spoken and written)
Business, Finance or equivalent from an accredited university