Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Medina, Saudi Arabia Posted 2019/09/08 13:36:45 Expires 2020-02-11 Ref: JB1100002245
- Participate in the review and study of high level and low level IP MPLS network designs and evaluate technical requirements in order to plan the integration of new services/ enhancements into the network.
- Carry out feasibility studies and evaluations for the IP MPLS network infrastructure rollout plans and projects in coordination with other teams.
- Contribute in defining network implementation approaches, and in planning and scheduling works.
- Plan and deploy Mobily’s IP MPLS network Infrastructure projects and manage rollout plans to expand the network services.
- Prepare appropriate documentation for assigned projects and Provide technical leadership to a small group of temporarily assigned engineers and technicians
- Deliver the project scope in coordination with Network implementation Project Control & Network Design to ensure that the design parameters, project & contractual terms are met.
- Solve technical issues with the contractors and other local authority requirements and Coordinate As-Built BOQ’s, delivery notes submitted by the contractors.
- Coordinate testing, commissioning and acceptance of the installed equipment/ structures,Pilot tests systems to ensure that solutions work correctly and meet the specification, and that they provide the degree of functionality and reliability required. .
- Monitor planning and materials costs to assist in the control of departmental budgets
- Contribute in the pre-qualification process based on bidders’ technical, financial, commercial and expertise.
- Prepare regular progress reports of the activities related to the IP MPLS network infrastructure rollout plans and expansion projects
- Maintain records & data base of implementation process and all items delivered and installed in coordination with project implementation engineers and contractors.
- Ensure successful completion of the assigned project phase within the budgeted time and cost constraints.
- Perform other duties as directed by the higher levels of supervision
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent from an accredited university