Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2019/10/20 12:11:39 Expires 2019-11-12 Ref: JB1100002506
- Conduct quarterly reviews to ensure compliance with the ERM framework, charters, policies, and processes in co-ordination with the Risk Champions, HODs, and CXOs.
- Prepare reports/ responses for all requests/regulations with regards to ERM function in mobily from CITC, NRU, MCIT,
- Facilitate the planning, maintenance, and implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management regulatory compliance mechanism
- Develop, execute rollout and maintain the Archer ERM tool and coordinate with all the Units across Mobily to ensure the tool is full adopted and utilized in compliance with the ERM framework, policies and processes.
- Conduct the benchmarking of best practices in utilizing Archer ERM tool and update the tool accordingly.
- Provide support to maintain and update the organization Risk Appetite and Tollerance levels including the Risk Assessment Criteria and ensure these are applied to the ERM solution.
- Review and update the Enterprise Risk reports and Enterprise Risk dashboards in the ERM solution for presentation/ BRMC, Executive Management and CXOs on a quarterly basis.
- Provide support for the preparation of the Board Risk Management Committee (BRMC) and Executive Risk Management Committee (ERMC), CMA, Etisalat Group Internal control & risk & other government agencies report on a quarterly basis.
- Review and update the ERM framework, charters, policies and processes related to regulatory compliance program on an annual basis.
- Prepare materials and participate in conducting training exercises to promote ERM regulatory compliance and improve the enterprise risk maturity across the organization.
- Facilitate the revision/ update of the Key Risk Indicators as it relates to compliance risk category for the Enterprise and Unit Risk registers /profiles and apply these changes to the ERM solution.
- Make improvements and support the the Enterprise Risk mitigation and Unit risk mitigation plans as it relates to compliance risk category.Provide support to the Units and Enterprise risks for the risk identification, assessment, and mitigation as it relates to the compliance risks within compliance risk category
- Ensure the integrity of information prepared by the ERM solution and address any issues for correction.
- Facilitate the risk awareness and maturity assessments in line with ERM policy and process through the ERM solution.
- Prepare KPIs as it relates to the compliance risk function for monitoring the performance
- Maintain, support and update the Archer ERM tool in all aspects of the ERM process including identification, analysis, assessment, and reporting. Make enhancements in the tool to make it easy for all risk stakeholders to navigate through the Archer ERM tool.
- Ensure to monitor and update the end-to-end Enterprise Risk Management and Unit Risk Management process in the ERM solution. Periodicly Raise the awerness about the ERM function, tool to Mobily staff with focus on RM champions through conduction session and sending awareness email and promoting RMBC intranet site.
Perform any other related tasks or projects assigned by the direct line manager.
Business Administration, IT or equivalent