Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Monitor and control security threat levels for the Company at network, system, and application layers and manage monitoring and control of information system security operations to ensure they meet and exceed the service levels agreed with users and conform to relevant technical and security standards as well as the budget.
- Manage the maintenance of tools, security appliances, services, license renewals, adding new interfaces, etc. to minimise system downtime and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Manage the identification of fraudulent activities related to information systems, conducting necessary investigations and report findings to the Head of Security intelligence in order to take appropriate and timely actions.
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Manage enterprise IT defence perimeter monitoring and scanning infrastructure and assist in communicating security infrastructure integrity and posture to Computer Emergency Response Team personnel and/or management.
- Ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through leading Security Operations, setting departmental and individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback in order to maximise subordinate and departmental performance.
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs.
- Pro-actively manage vendors and maintain transparent long-term relationships with them in order to reach solutions optimal for the Company.
- Maintain a working relationship with a 24x7 external cyber intelligence and threat monitoring service (MSSP).
- Provide periodical update reports on the status and condition of running security systems/services.
- Provide periodical feedback on the implementation status of running projects.
- Generate reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the line manager.
Manage and delegate tasks to engineers in a rotational 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC) environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science Engineering
1. Contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the sector through performing own responsibilities and coordinating direct reports performance. 2. Set the section’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of such to the direct reports’ individual goals and objectives. 3. Apply individual items of sector’s policies, procedures and processes and ensure adherence and implementation. 4. Coordinate with direct reports the performance of their delegated responsibilities. 5. Ensure the ongoing development of the section’s employees, and guide the activities of direct reports. 6. Oversee the overall performance of direct reports according to communicated KPI’s.