Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
1.Contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the sector through performing own responsibilities and coordinating direct reports performance. 2.Set the section’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of such to the direct reports’ individual goals and objectives. 3.Apply individual items of sector’s policies, procedures and processes and ensure adherence and implementation. 4.Coordinate with direct reports the performance of their delegated responsibilities. 5.Ensure the ongoing development of the section’s employees, and guide the activities of direct reports. 6.Oversee the overall performance of direct reports according to communicated KPI’s.
1. Manage the service assurance center, by managing the day to day operations of the post sales customer service for BU customers.
2. Log, and manage all incidents related to business customers, whether reported proactively through monitoring systems or through a complaint from customer
3. Manage the complaint resolution received from customer’s email /phone /any other channel by generating the trouble ticket, and handle any customer enquiries, issues, requests or requirements during and post incident.
4. Announce all planned activities to business customers and adhere the 72 hours prior SLA
5. Proactively monitor VIP customer links, notify customers and handle the incident until resolved
6. Manage the resolution of all customer enquiries, requests and requirements to normal network operational activities including planed outages, preventative actions, etc.
7. Coordinate with all relevant teams for quick and efficient resolution of the fault. Ensure the complaints are resolved within specified SLA in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
8. Collaborate with interdepartmental teams to ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
9. Ensure timely communication to Service Account manager about the progress of fault resolution.
10. Provide technical explanation of the issues to the desired customers.
11. Monitor complaint resolution progress to ensure agreed service levels.
12. Seek continuous improvement in terms of efficiency of post sales customer support processes, operational excellence, service quality, customer satisfaction and the application of tools for monitoring, management and optimization of complaint management.
12. Perform other responsibilities as required by higher levels of supervision.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.