Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2019/04/17 13:35:24 Expires 2019-07-24 Ref: JB1100001329
- In line with market requirements outline product and service needs for the business market for designated product group(s)/ portfolio.
- Assess key conclusions derived in product demand analyses – e.g. costing elements, market positioning, etc.
- Liaise with Product Group head to ensure the collective suite of products fits the market needs
- Interact with the Partnership Development and Planning team to determine partnership requirements to provide a comprehensive suite of solutions to clients.
- Liaise with the Technical Product Marketing / Technical teams to launch developed products.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of communication activities related to the product launch targeting the right stakeholders.
- Provide inputs to the Sales and business Care function for training of sales and care personnel in selling the product and providing after sales service.
- Review product performance and collect feedback on launched products.
- Plan and support implementation of corrective actions in case of deviation of product performance from specification.
- Monitor the product life cycle in order to prepare for future requirements or new services anticipated from customers.
- Perform other responsibilities as required by higher levels of supervision.
Marketing or equivalent from an accredited university