Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- In line with market requirements outline product and service needs for the business market for designated product group(s)/ portfolio.
- Assess key conclusions derived in product demand analyses – e.g. costing elements, market positioning, etc.
- Liaise with Product Group head to ensure the collective suite of products fits the market needs
- Interact with the Partnership Development and Planning team to determine partnership requirements to provide a comprehensive suite of solutions to clients.
- Liaise with the Technical Product Marketing / Technical teams to launch developed products.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of communication activities related to the product launch targeting the right stakeholders.
- Provide inputs to the Sales and business Care function for training of sales and care personnel in selling the product and providing after sales service.
- Review product performance and collect feedback on launched products.
- Plan and support implementation of corrective actions in case of deviation of product performance from specification.
- Monitor the product life cycle in order to prepare for future requirements or new services anticipated from customers.
- Perform other responsibilities as required by higher levels of supervision.
Marketing or equivalent from an accredited university