Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Participate in the development of the sector’s short and long term strategy and guide the direct reports towards the achievement of the strategic goals through accomplishing their responsibilities. 2. Set the division’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of the same to the reporting departments, and guide their achievement. 3. Contribute to the development of the sector’s policies, procedures and processes and ensure adherence and implementation. 4. Provide direction and advice to the direct reports in performing their delegated responsibilities. 5. Ensure the ongoing development of the division’s employees, and guide and assure the developmental activities of direct and indirect reports. 6. Oversee the overall performance of direct reports and ensure and ensure KPI’s are well communicated and monitored. 7. Ensure effective identification, allocation and utilization of the division’s human, financial, logistical and technological resources at all times. 8. Observe level of services provided by subordinates aiming to provide information redounding on efficiency of processes.
- Synthesize the long-term and short-term IM and Business vision of the Company and articulate Information Management Systems blue print in line with the budget and planned roadmap of IT.
- Develop strategic plans, tactical plans, long-term forecasts and manage preparation of IT application planning guidelines, best practices and recommendations related to Information Management.
- Develop strategy and plans for optimum management of resources and capabilities to ensure end-to-end development and delivery of solutions for the assigned application domain systems.
- Manage the development of budget for various initiatives and associated tools and systems .
- Direct the definition of data/information architecture standards, policies and procedures, structure, model, attributes and nomenclature of data elements, and ensure precise application of accepted data content standards .
- Build technical expertise related to Data Platforms, Data Integration & Quality and BI & Reporting Automation to build best practices and standards.
- Define & manage the distribution of KPI’s & SLAs for all related units in the Information management ecosystem
- Ensure the provision of scalable, highly available, robust data repositories, ETL’s, analytics and reporting solutions as per Mobily business needs with precise customizations and configurations.
- Oversee and direct development and implementation of platforms and solutions in the sphere of Data warehousing and Business Intelligence in line with the IT Enterprise Architecture.
- Lead the review of proposed solutions and applications, both service-based and custom developed, for technical compliance.
- Monitor performance of IT solutions/applications including governance of data ( data quality) and alingment with the enterpise architecture governance to ensure end-to-end IT applications demarcation, performance and SLAs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of business goals and issues; interpret business needs into data management requirements & respective solutions.
- Guide innovation and enhancement of the solutions and applications to ensure they are aligned with changing business need and market technology and ICT/IOT.
- Ensures alignment of data management with the regulatory requirements.
- Assess current state of Information management tools and architecture and gaps against industry best practices to bring in the best practices of data management standards /procedures
- Exercise financial authority within established limits and control departmental OPEX and CAPEX.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the line manager.
Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent from an accredited university, M