Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Participate in the development of the sector’s short and long term strategy and guide the direct reports towards the achievement of the strategic goals through accomplishing their responsibilities. 2. Set the division’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of the same to the reporting departments, and guide their achievement. 3. Contribute to the development of the sector’s policies, procedures and processes and ensure adherence and implementation. 4. Provide direction and advice to the direct reports in performing their delegated responsibilities. 5. Ensure the ongoing development of the division’s employees, and guide and assure the developmental activities of direct and indirect reports. 6. Oversee the overall performance of direct reports and ensure and ensure KPI’s are well communicated and monitored. 7. Ensure effective identification, allocation and utilization of the division’s human, financial, logistical and technological resources at all times. 8. Observe level of services provided by subordinates aiming to provide information redounding on efficiency of processes
- Ensure alignment of Mobily’s BU with its defined brand positioning and keep abreast with market dynamics, communication and branding trends in the KSA B2B market.
- Manage department guided by the overall principle of enhancing the Customer Loyalty Index, Brand Compliance Index, Customer Satisfaction Index and other Customer Experience KPIs (e.g. Net Promoter Score).
- Oversee cooperation with central functions to ensure that developed branding initiatives are aligned with segment marketing inputs
- Support execution of overall communications plan and ensure consistency amongst communications initiatives to deliver integrated marketing campaigns supporting BU to achieve KPIs & improve the effectiveness of BU positioning & branding
- Lead the development of an end to end lead generation model in alignment with all stakeholders and track the BU leads generation/management performance.
- Lead and oversee the terminals and devices management within BU including new devices acquisition, replacements and type approvals, ensuring good relationship with terminals and devices vendors and update BU with latest trends and technologies in terminals and devices.
- Oversee overall communication campaigns and suggest enhancements to ensure consistency and communication effectiveness.
- Oversee sponsorships, events and CSR activities and support Corporate Communications in optimising the brand and communications budget for the BU.
- Oversee root-cause analysis exercises on key customers’ issues.
- Lead the Loyalty & Retention function to ensure the efficient & effective execution of churn management activities including establishing all Loyalty and retention relevant processes as well as customers Loyalty platforms
- Oversees relevant outbound activities to ensure comprehensive and reliable functioning of Sales / Retention initiatives and MNP port outs reduction.
- Oversee the implementation of customer experience failure recovery strategies and tactics and ensure that customer experience projects are delivered on time as part of the overall commitment to delivering a continuous improvement culture that enhances customer experience.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the line manager