Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Lead the development of Target Architecture for the respective Application/ Business/ Data/Integration/ Infrastructure business requirements to define the target architecture in alignment with IT strategy and planning.
- Translate and Map business processes and strategy to develop IT Architecture roadmap
- Guide the solution architects to perform analysis and design modelling for the technical architecture of the respective platforms. Provide a consensus based enterprise solution in the respective domain that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs.
- Optimize information management approaches in the respective domain through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
- Direct the efforts to research the development in respective domain, determine strategic business requirements, propose changes, and develop migration and implementation plans from AS IS state to TO BE state.
- Present the gap analysis and plans to migrate from current state to target architecture state accompanied by detailed implementation plans for the set strategy
- Ensure that Solution Architects implement all applicable IT architecture principles, standards and guidelines concerning the respective domain consistent with the Enterprise architecture and associated governance parameters. And all information relevant to the implementation of the Architecture is published under controlled conditions and made available to authorized parties.
- Ensure solution provided is in alignment with the business requirement and industry best practices (e.g. eTOM, TOGAF...).
- Ensure that assessment of risks and the effects of specific requirements on other business processes and system priorities are done and technologies are aligned with business strategic objectives; Mitigate the risks associated with information and IT assets through appropriate standards Architecture and security policies in the concerned domain
- Evangelise and promote shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows in the respective domain
- Analyse the current business environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for the improved use of information technology and related solutions and applications.
- Provide tactical consultation on critical business and IT related problems, research and identify enabling technologies based on business requirements and defined business processes.
- Identify divergence from the architecture and planning activities for realignment.
- Analyse technology industry and market trends and determine potential impact upon the business services and processes..
- Perform other duties as required by higher levels of supervision.
Technical solution/ Design implementation in Telecom OSS/BSS COTS or a related field .
Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent from an accredited university.