Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Contribute to the design and update of the related policies and procedures for approving the Vendor /Suppliers for registration for ProcurementFunction.
- Collaborate in the negotiation of favourable terms, volume discounts and long-term contracts with suppliers.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for the procurement of goods, equipment, facilities and services.
- Keep updated records, prepare and submit detailed procurement reports.
- Prepare and implement effective negotiation tactics.
- Execute strategies for cost reduction, supplier consolidation, quality improvementsand process efficiencies, in accordance to Procurementguidelines, Policies & Procedures
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to the organisation´s policy, requesting amendments approval and discussing defects and delivery problems with suppliers.
- Examine applications resulting from major tenders and requests for proposals, and jointly with end user departments, conduct analysis and make recommendations.
- Collaborate to define and update screening criteria and guidelines within RFPs/RFQs/RFIs for Procurement Function.
- Evaluate contract compliance and advise others on contractual rights and obligations.
- Ensure that a complete audit trail is maintained for all purchases.
- Perform other related responsibilities as required by the Line Manager.
Business Administration, Economics or equivalent