Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/10/14 16:00:25 Expires 2020-10-28 Ref: JB1100005785
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of the IT Transformation projects (Customers Domain); including defining project scope, goals, deliverables and success criteria that support business goals, in collaboration with project sponsors and stakeholders and ensure timely delivery as per the agreed quality and budget.
- Manage the implementation of the project’s end-to-end activities; from RFP stage r to handover to ITO.
- Facilitate the understanding and mapping of business requirements solutions with IT Transformation projects in Customers Domain.
- Prepare and maintain project plans with project sponsor and project team input, including defining the work breakdown structures, schedule, resources, deliverables and estimated efforts required for each task.
- Manage the development, submission, approval, and execution of service requests for assigned service domains to ensure timely provisioning and delivery of services.
- Review and approve critical changes proposed to the IT Environment to determine delivery impact
- Prepare project communication documents to maintain project sponsors’, project team members’ and other stakeholders’ awareness of project objectives, performance, risks and issues
- Identify inter-dependencies across projects and coordinate efforts with corresponding project managers
- Ensure all aspects of the project’s stages readiness are complete within each phase of the project and support the services to go on production.
- Collaborate with application development and application maintenance teams ensure the timely and effective delivery of supporting the delivered projects
- Co-ordinate with different teams within the company (Commercial, Network, Security, facilities etc..) and third parties during the implementation of the project.
- Track project performance against plan, including scheduled milestones, deliverables and resource/budget utilisation.
- Identify, document and monitor project dependencies, critical paths, risks and issues, including recommending corrective and mitigating actions.
- Support the identification, prioritization, and business justification for any changes during the implementation of the projects; Proactively manage changes in project scope, troubleshoot problems, and devise contingency plans
- Prepare and deliver regular project status/progress reports and presentations.
- Maintain awareness of developments in the approved project management methodology and standards, and apply these consistently to the management of all projects
- Perform other duties as required by the higher levels of supervision.
IT Project Management.
Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.