Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/03/05 12:11:05 Expires 2020-03-19 Ref: JB1100003850
- Investigate cases of complex nature requiring the examination of a large amount of data and a degree of technical understanding and respond to straightforward requests for advice both in verbal and written form.
- Review relevant legal journals and Court circulars on a frequent basis to remain current on the newly drafted regulations and sensitize the management regarding the application of law provisions to assertively plan and secure business continuity.
- Interpret the legal issues and gather information using the proper methods to ensure providing advice and investigation reports to serve the parties in Mobily including recommending the best course of action and alterative solutions.
- Maintains complete & accurate records of cases referred to advocates/ legal counsels/ lawyers to provide Management with up-to-date information on status of court cases
- Prepare the monthly legal reports on development of litigation and ensure that preparation of such reports is timely and efficient.
- Assist in the development and update of general terms and conditions of Mobily’s contracts and agreements
- Liaises with relevant internal departments to provide advice and recommendations.
- Work with and support other members of the team ensuring the sharing of knowledge and the cultivation of lower levels on the job family.
- Maintains documentation received from all departments and divisions, to ensure protection of Mobily's interests and rights
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed
relevant field or qualification in law