Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Handle the system development, configuration and coding of Mediation and Interconnect settlement systems according to IT projects business requirements assigned by the customer facing units.
- Handle the System Development, unit testing, integration testing, testing support, building release documentation of Mediation and Interconnect systems.
- Conduct the functional verification and ensure code is maintained and changes are managed.
- Assist the development of CDR systems, CDR processing, Tariff defining, invoice reconciliation for monthly billing and invoicing management.
- Liaise regularly with operations for management and maintenance of system applications/solutions and provision of support to ensure all L3 fixes are aligned as per the enterprise architecture and they fit in new releases and on-going projects
- Co-ordinate the deployment of Interconnect applications / solutions to assist seamless deployment and guarantee optimal end user customer experience.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the line manager.
Knowledge of Telecom domain
- Revenue Management and Reporting
- Charging Systems and resources
- whole sale and roaming settlement
Engineering/IT or equivalent from an accredited university