Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/11/29 08:54:42 Expires 2020-12-18 Ref: JB1100006353
- Synthesize the long-term and short-term IT vision of the Company and participate for Product & order Management Applications blue print in line with the budget and planned roadmap of IT.
- Develop strategic plans, special plans, long-term planning forecasts and manage preparation of IT application planning guidelines and recommendations related to Product & Order Management applications
- Take overall responsibility for and pro-actively manage all Product & Order Management-related applications guided by the overall principles
- Develop and build technical expertise related to product catalog, order management , charging and policy management, service fulfilment and to build best practices and standards in these areas of applications.
- Achieve operational efficiency by facilitating services and ensuring optimum resource management and business integration.
- Develop strategic plans for optimum management of resources to ensure end-to-end delivery of IT solutions for the assigned application domain systems.
- Ensure the provision of scalable, highly available, robust solutions as per Mobily business needs with precise customizations, configurations & interfaces to other systems and applications
- Oversee and direct development and implementation of platforms and solutions in the sphere of product catalogue, order management, middleware, charging and policy management, service fulfilment in line with the IT Enterprise Architecture and high-level design of solutions
- Ensure effective implementation of the order orchestration systems and solutions to ensure fulfilment of all customer requests.
- Scout the market for latest IT technology trends and innovative solutions to develop new capabilities and advance Mobily’s competitiveness.
- Monitor performance of IT solutions/applications including the governance of IT , network, data and technology architecture and ensure end-to-end IT applications demarcation, performance and SLAs.
- Direct, set targets, prioritize tasks and assign responsibilities for the Development teams (i.e. allocates resources to projects in coordination with Project planning Team) to ensure optimum utilisation of resource pool
- Exercise financial authority within established limits and control departmental expenditure ensuring optimal financial performance of projects against budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the line manager.
IT in Telecom, product catalogue, order management, charging & policy management, service fulfilment.
Engineering / IT.