Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- To effectively identify gaps in the revenue generation process and put controls to ensure no leakage;
- To provide analysis of Marketing product & promotions and provide specific reports to ascertain sustainability and profitability from the same;
- To do revenue analysis of the Consumer and Business segment and produce periodic reports to the management
- Support in activities which will lead to maximize growth and revenue.
- Undertake more complex and critical economic/financial research exercises, using considerable latitude in approach and analysis
- Interacts with IT and works on system development to automation of various reports
- Perform the day-to-day RA/Fraud operational activities
- Resolution of issues/problems associated with daily activities
- Perform analysis and reports to support management decision making and do revenue maximization exercises;
- Finding areas where revenue leakage could happen and implement process/system to close these areas;
- To give recommendation in various policies/concept paper to get maximum revenues.
- Primarily responsible for Analysis of revenues for each product and stream, identifying revenue leakages on various areas like network, roaming, billing, etc., and rectifying the leakage loop holes.
- Prepares new methods/report format in Revenue Assurance for better understanding. He uses Oracle database, Microsoft Access or ACL tools to ensure that the work done is better, faster and more accurate.
Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance/CPA or MBA preferredfrom an accredited university