Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/11/29 08:48:33 Expires 2020-12-18 Ref: JB1100006352
- Synthesize the long-term and short-term IT vision of the Company and articulate Revenue Management Applications blue print of in line with the budget and planned roadmap of IT.
- Develop strategic plans, special plans, long-term planning forecasts and manage preparation of IT application planning guidelines and recommendations related to Revenue Management.
- Develop strategy and plans for optimum management of resources to ensure end-to-end development and delivery of IT solutions for the assigned application domain systems.
- Develop and build technical expertise related to online and offline Mediation (e.g. Comptel Eventlink) and to build best practices and standards in these areas of Mediation applications.
- Ensure the provision of scalable, highly available, robust billing & credit control solutions as per Mobily business needs with precise customizations, configurations & interfaces to other systems and applications
- Oversee and direct development and implementation of platforms and solutions in the sphere of Collections and Payments such Voucher Management, Electronic Bill Preparation and Presentment [EBPP], Payments, Collections in line with the IT Enterprise Architecture and high-level design of solutions
- Develop and build technical expertise related to 3rd Party Billing (Interconnection, 3rd party settlement, Payment gateway) and to build best practices and standards in these areas of 3rd party billing applications.
- Develop and build technical expertise related to Charging and Policy Control (Charging System, PCRF) and to build best practices and standards in these areas of Charging & Control applications.Manage the integration of revenue applications with new software versions to meet business needs.
- Lead the review of proposed solutions and applications, both service-based and custom development, for technical compliance.
- Monitor performance of IT solutions/applications including the governance of IT network, data and technology architecture and ensure end-to-end IT applications demarcation, performance and SLAs.
- Guide innovation and enhancement of the solutions and applications to ensure they are aligned with changings business need and market technology and ICT trends.
- Manage and develop pool of experts in developing and proposing appropriate technical solutions for major application development. Provide professional guidance and support to subordinates in carrying out the assigned functions.
- Direct, set targets, prioritize tasks and assign responsibilities for the Development teams (i.e. allocates resources to projects in coordination with Project planning Team) to ensure optimum utilisation of resource pool.
- Exercise financial authority within established limits and control departmental expenditure.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the line manager.
Revenue Management Systems.
Engineering / IT.