Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Produce security solutions illustrating proposed changes to or implementation of new security technologies in Mobily.
- Propose changes to the security system architecture to solve particularly difficult security technical problems; participate in establishing design constraints.
- Develop system improvement plans for use in the design and development of security system changes.
- Review and upgrade the security system architecture standards in order to accomplish enhanced techno-economic parameters with respect to design, development and implementation of the projects.
- Organize and follow up on periodic technical audit on design & planning practices and quality issues and recommends appropriate connective steps as required.
- Ensure that the business is kept informed of relevant security developments within international telecommunications/IT industry for potential consideration within Mobily.
- Define cost estimates, CAPEX & OPEX budget in conjunction with the Finance and Procurement functions in order to assist investment appraisal.
Perform other responsibilities as required by higher levels of supervision.
Able to do the design and implementation for the security infrastructure and End points including but not limited to firewalls, IPS, Proxy, Mail Gateway, SANS solutions, WAF, EDR…etc.
Management Information system /Information Technology / Telecommunications engineering