Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the sector through performing own responsibilities and coordinating direct reports performance. 2. Set the section’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of such to the direct reports’ individual goals and objectives. 3. Apply individual items of sector’s policies, procedures and processes and ensure adherence and implementation. 4. Coordinate with direct reports the performance of their delegated responsibilities. 5. Ensure the ongoing development of the section’s employees, and guide the activities of direct reports. 6. Oversee the overall performance of direct reports according to communicated KPI’s.
1. Grow and maintain the customer base in the Expat and Visitors segment, mainly by developing and owning the strategy to grow the segment, suggesting strategic and tactical actions using all available levers.
2. Deliver a Segmented Lifecycle Management model as a tool to keep the customer base segments under control and to define segmented opportunities.
3. Ensure a holistic understanding of the Expat and visitors segment for different nationality segments from end to end to come up with new growth levers
4. Thoroughly understand the key commercial expat and visitors segment opportunities that exist for Pre-Paid & Post-paid customers based on the insights and ensure propositions/ promotions are designed.
5. Complete proposition design covering end-to-end proposition (complete CLM). & work with the insights as well as critical stakeholders in the business to develop the proposition for Pre-paid & Post-paid customers.
6. Drive and work on the implementation of the expat segment strategy through understanding the key customer Segment needs, developing clear insights for these customers and creating customer propositions based on these insights which span our full range of products, services and customer experience.
7. Drive value based segmentation across the expat segment for implementing proposition structures and pricing plans to deliver better-targeted and complete propositions
8. Provide active support to the development and execution of the propositions to deliver customized launches that will enhance the commercial performance. Support the Expat and Roaming head in the required way to maximize commercial performance through proposition development and enhancing the revenues for the existing base.
9. Drive future revenue streams for the expat segment by developing future proposition models/ concepts that encompassing new applications, mobile data advanced digital services for voice.
10. Establish best practices for the expat & Visitors segment in the area of proposition design, pricing plans, CLV and “go to market” i: e communications, sales, and customer experience of our propositions.
11. Cultivate relationship and generate opportunities by developing, and leading execution of expat engagement strategy with industry stakeholders and decision makers/influencers, including targeted campaigns.
12. Manages the portfolio & segment planning aligned to business & brand strategy, pricing, expat proposition management & development and segment based customer marketing activity.
13. Develop the expat acquisition & retention portfolio and segment proposition including product development, pricing, channel mix and promotions in order to maximize growth opportunities.
14. Support the development of the SE department strategy by identifying which segments and customers are to be retained and how to grow the segment to identify the most efficient areas.
15. Working collaboratively with sales and channels teams to executive these marketing plans efficiently and successfully to achieve best value from them.
Excellent understanding in the telecom industry and experience in the same field / expat and Visitors segment/ marketing.
Commercial awareness, planning and analytical skillsStrong ownership as well as creative thinking with a genuine customer focus.
Ability to work with diverse stakeholders .
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community & to work under stressful circumstances.
Proven written and oral communication skills.
Marketing, Business Administration