Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/03/16 11:40:21 Expires 2020-03-31 Ref: JB1100003919
- Provide continued technical support, administration and maintenance of 7x24x365 of Business critical Storage Infrastructure.
- Apply best practices to the build of storage and backup/recovery infrastructure including partnering with cross functional IT teams.
- Maintains and deploy the tools used by the Storage Team to monitor and troubleshoot the Storage/ Backup Recovery Systems infrastructure.
- Maintain environment support documentation and validating Storage and Backup Recovery Systems inventories
- Maintain enterprise scale storage and backup allocations. Complete proactive and preventative system upgrades; deploy new clients and technology components to the existing infrastructure.
- Ensure that all services are consistently available to the business customers; implement tools and procedures for better storage/ Backup Recovery Systems management. Validates and enhances documentation of procedures and processes.
- Collaborate with customer governance and architects to make improvements and take action to help ensure the stability of Storage infrastructure.
- Maintain Storage upgrades, patches
- Provide L2/L3 system administration support
- Perform Capacity planning based on growth
- Conduct Project planning and documentation
- Ensure Adherence to agreed SLA.
- Utilize best practices and procedures to ensure optimal levels of performance, availability and recoverability of the Enterprise storage and backup systems
- Document system errors to ensure that it has been correctly identified and documented and reduce the time used to implement fixes.
- Escalate major problems to the appropriate section of IT or to vendor defining the time scales in which a resolution must be reached.
- Perform other duties as required by the higher levels of supervision.
Storage Administration or a related field
computer science, computer engineering or IT