Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2018/12/23 11:40:27 Expires 2019-01-03 Ref: JB1100000928
- Contributes to the development of Mobily’s regulatory departmental policies and procedures
- Liaise with regulatory body to determine tariff model and understand the regulatory principles as embodied in the formation document to ensure presenting best practice and full compliance
- Develop detailed model to analyse various scenarios to ensure that management is aware of the different options mainly when tariff is the key driver of the decision making process.
- Validate the assumptions in the tariff model with actual performance in order to fine tune it to reflect it more accurately in the future.
- Develop and maintain a Regulatory & Tariff Data Warehouse to support the pricing process.
- Recommend improvements to departmental procedure so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers.
- Builds relationships with other telecoms companies to develop knowledge of the regulatory environment and coordinate national and international lobbying on issues of interest to CITC
- Builds relationship with government agencies (CITC) to remain current on the latest regulations and secure Mobily’s business.
- Provide guidance and input to various internal departments regarding the potential impact of future national & international regulations.
- Benchmark tariff models and cost structures with other service providers both nationally and internationally to ensure competitive and efficient tariff policy.
- Perform other duties as required by the senior level supervison
law or equivalent